Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beardy Hornsworth, Occult Detective

Beardy Hornsworth, Occult Detective
Hello, Pulp Friends,

We take a little break from the Aliens to introduce Beardy Hornsworth, Occult Detective :D
I had to draw this after seeing the SuperTalentedWriter and VeryGoodFriend Jason Aaron posting this Halloween mugshot of him on his blog
I think Beardy Hornsworth should totally have its own title, don't you agree? Of course I would be delighted to illustrate it if Jason makes that happen ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.

3 comments:

Chuck Wells said...

I could definitely see this as at least a cool one-shot special, but ONLY with you drawing it, Francesco.

(Not that I'm sucking up or anything!)

The Wrist said...

Looks cool!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Chuck: That would be awesome - I need to convince Jason now ;)
TheWrist: thank you! :D

Cheers,
Francesco