Monday, March 29, 2010

Kara Bocek pag.9

Kara Bocek page 9
(click on the above image for larger view)

Hello Pulp friends :)

sorry for the a-lil-more-than-a-month pause on Kara Bocek. As you may know by now, I had computer virus/issue that put me behind on my work deadlines and having to attend to my first big Con of the year on the other Coast of the US didn't really help to make up some of the lost time.
Hopefully things are back to normal so we go back to our weekly appointment with your favorite pulp hero :)

So here's finally Kara Bocek page 9!!!
I didn't plan that way, but this page reads also like a quick recap of what happened so far, so what better way to jump back in the story? :)
All I am hoping is that it was worth the wait: I know many of you have expressed (via email, via blog, viat live at Cons, and via twitter) how much you were missing Kara Bocek: that makes me very happy because it shows you guys care about BB and that's all that really matters.
Keep showing the love and spreading the word :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2006-2010 Francesco Francavilla

4 comments:

Brian said...

Great story telling page, Francesco, and another outstanding job on the colors.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Brian :) I hope you are not the only one thinking so :)

Cheers,
Francesco

James Clayton said...

Nice! I've a feeling that things won't be too quiet though...

Good to see Kara Bocek back and on the go Francesco!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thanks and you are quite right, James: the storm is approaching ;)
And yes, it's good to be back :)

Cheers,
Francesco