Monday, April 26, 2010

La Cucaracha!

La Cucaracha

Click on the images for bigger size

Hello Pulp Friends,

I can finally reveal another of the many "side" projects I am working on here and there: "LA CUCARACHA", a short GRAVESLINGER tale written by the super talented and super friend Cullen Bunn.

La Cucaracha
I was waiting to draw some more GRAVESLINGER since I did the below pinup 2 ys ago, and thanks to Shannon Denton I got to kill two roaches...err... two birds with one stone because not only I am drawing a tale, but I am also working with Cullen, which is a delight just that alone :)
Hope you dig it, and if you think this page is nasty, wait to see the next ones ;)

La Cucaracha
The tale will be part of a collection of short tales soon to be published by IDW. STay tuned for more info.


Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla
GRAVESLINGER created by, ™ and © 2010 Jeff Mariotte & Shannon Eric Denton

Click Here
Click on the image for bigger view


Evan "Doc" Shaner said...

Sweet! Looking forward to this one Francesco!

Steve Epting said...

Looking good Francesco!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Evan and STeve :D I am having lots of fun with this and I hope it shows it :)


Chad Carter said...

Looking forward to this, absolutely!