Monday, February 14, 2011

Dated Coffee... for a Happy Valentine!

A Hitchcock Retrospective
~~ Click on the image for bigger size! ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Even if I didn't draw this, I thought to share this little old ads for 3 reasons
1) it's clearly from the Pulps era
2) it's in comic strip format (which is something I care dearly :))
3) it's about love and coffee, and so am I ;)

Buon San Valentino, everyone, and pls, for the love of God, don't let her drink staled coffee :)

Cheers,
Francesco

4 comments:

Mark said...

Brilliant stuff!

Allen's Brain said...

So... my options are "nervous" or "too much pep"?
Both seem unhealthy--and I *like* my java buzz!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dear FF..
i just want to say that i am a big fan of you and i will CGC all your covers of Sherlock Holmes Year One... i hope you have a good weekend...