Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flash Gordon VS Nazi Zeppelins!

FLASH GORDON #5 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season and - once again - pls allow me to wish you all the best for this brand new TwentyTwelve :)

Tomorrow is comicbook day and 2 of our favorite classic heroes will be on the store shelves. The first is Flash Gordon #2, so I thought what better way to announce the release than sharing my cover for Flash Gordon #5?

The second hero... well tune in tomorrow to find out :)

Meanwhile pls check out my new blog for THE BLACK BEETLE and bookmark it: I will be posting new art and updates as soon as tomorrow :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Eric Trautmann said...

I love your Flash Gordon covers.

I love them so very much.

Thank you!

-E