Sunday, May 12, 2013

More "BATMAN 1972"

~~ Click on each image for larger views ~~



   Hello Pulp Friends,

  My take on a 70s style Batploitation has been so popular (with thousands of notes on Tumblr and other social media) that I decided to do some more BATMAN 1972!

   Pictured today we have (above) a trailer style COMING SOON (a movie of this would be EXTRA COOL :)), Lieutenant Jim Gordon (with period appropriate 'stache ;)) and (here on the right) Ed Nygma AKA The Riddler.

   I have also been developing a bit more of that story pitch for a possible Elseworlds. If that ever happens you guys are gonna dig it big time, I promise :)

   Meanwhile I hope you dig the new additions to this Batploitation.
 
   Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday and Happy Mother's Day, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

6 comments:

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Oh man, the Gordon is perfect. I would so buy this mini-series.

wecrosscreek said...

SLAM DUNK!! This is awesome!

MarsHottentot said...

That Jim Gordon is some Acapulco Gold.

Stems and Seeds I don't need / Put your hands up you're under arrest.

dnwilliams said...

I'd be just as down with Black Beetle 1972, can you dig it?

Skyhawk said...

Please pitch it to DC, I would so but that series.

ian said...

Just ran across these and they are FANTASTIC!!!

Way to make my day!