Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zorro - Chapter 8

Zorro #5

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long pause, but due to a sudden opening in my wife's schedule, we went to Italy to visit my family for a couple of weeks and just got back (still feeling the jet-leg effects).
And it seems I got back just in time for the early release of the final chapter of my arc on the origins of The Fox. As some of you will know by now, I am not drawing the next 6 issue arc (art duties will be given to Cesar Razek), but I will be providing the front covers for the whole second arc and should be back drawing the interior pages as well with the third arc. Meanwhile I will be busy, in the next few months, working on a mini for Wildstorm (details to follow).

Getting back on topic, here's some preview pages from Zorro #8 on sale today. Hope you guys have enjoyed the arc and thank you all for the always kind words and support.

Cheers,
Francesco

Zorro #8 - page 1
Zorro #8 - page 3
Zorro #8 - page 10

4 comments:

Greg said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. I don't know what else to say. It just looks amazing. Welcome home though, I hope your trip was enjoyable and that your family is well. Take care.
Greg

Dave_Flora said...

Welcome back, Francesco! Thanks for the look at the beautiful art...and I'm looking forward to what this Wildstorm mini might be!

All the best,

Dave

Skylark- said...

Great looking pages - nice mood...

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Greg, Dave, and Lark :D The first run was fun and now I am having fun drawing front and back covers for the second run. I will be showcasing a bit of the new mini at WS as well as soon as I can.

The trip was great indeed and I finally got to recharge a bit my batteries ;)

Cheers,
Francesco