Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Abyssal Horror "FROM THE DEEP"

Click on the image for the larger BIG POSTER!!! ;)
Francavilla's FROM THE DEEP

Hello Pulp Friends,

Here's some more "FROM THE DEEP featuring what will probably be the final logo for it - hope you guys dig it and hope you all are having a wonderful Pulp Sunday :)

SPECIAL NOTE: As mentioned, I am not gonna be able to attend NYCC this week (due to work) but for those who were going and hoping to get a sketch from me, pls tune in on my sketchblog tomorrow, Monday 10th, at noon ET: I will be taking the first 10 email requests/reply to my noon post. I will also be picking 2 random after the 10th reply. As you may know, my commissions are temporarily on hold due to a busy schedule, so this is your chance to get some original art from me. Sketches will be fully inked, one character and some bg, on 9x12 bristol board. Pls submit request only if you are resident in US. I am gonna do another round of sketches for international requests later on, before end of the year.
As always, you can order the sketchbooks and prints via website or emailing me. They all come signed and the sketchbooks come with a little sketch inside, just like at the show. :)

Cheers,
Francesco

"From TheDeep" created by and © 2011 Francesco Francavilla
Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

No comments: