Thursday, October 6, 2011

Captain Bloch's Diary

Click on the image for the larger BIG POSTER!!! ;)
Francavilla's FROM THE DEEP ~ Captain Bloch's Diary

Hello Pulp Friends,

Here's some more "FROM THE DEEP". Story is shaping up almost automatically so expect to see it full fleshed out in 2012.
Oh, the above Captain Bloch's Diary will play a big part in it :)

SPECIAL NOTE: In other news, I had to cancel my NYCC attendance due to work committments, which include Captain America & Bucky and getting started on a couple of creator owned books that got the green-light and will be out early 2012 (YAY!) and that I can't wait to tell you about. :)
To not disappoint the fans who were looking forward to get a sketch from me at the NY show, keep an eye on my sketch blog tomorrow for details on how to get one. And, as always, you can order the sketchbooks and prints via website or emailing me. They all come signed and the sketchbooks come with a little sketch inside, just like at the show. :)

Cheers,
Francesco

"From TheDeep" created by and © 2011 Francesco Francavilla
Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Craig Phillips said...

Wow this looks great I am keen to see this full project!