Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Black Beetle' NIGHT SHIFT is here!

Dark Horse Presents #11 - The Black Beetle ~ NIGHT SHIFT Cover
Dark Horse Presents #11 - The Black Beetle ~ NIGHT SHIFT Pag. 1
Dark Horse Presents #11 - The Black Beetle ~ NIGHT SHIFT Pag. 2

Dark Horse Presents #11 - The Black Beetle ~ NIGHT SHIFT Pag. 4

~~ Click on the image for reading the 4 pages Preview ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

so excited to announce that the very first chapter of NIGHT SHIFT, The Black Beetle official debut in the comic stores all over the nation, is here: in 2 days you can grab Dark Horse Presents #11 (possibly with the Black Beetle cover) and be there for the beginning of what already appears to be a long and exciting adventure.
CANNOT WAIT for you to dig in all this pulp goodness and CAN'T wait to tell you what is brewing next for our mysterious masked hero :)
Please please let me know what you think of Chapter 1 once you read it: so looking forward to hear your feedback :)

Meanwhile, have a wonderful Pulp Sunday everyone.

Cheers,
Francesco

DHP #11 comes with two covers; if you want to make sure to get The Black Beetle cover (shown on the left) , pls preorder the book at your LCS using the code FEB12 0052.

Dark Horse Presents #11 (with the Black Beetle cover) will be on sale on APril 18.

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla
KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2006-2012 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Bob Musgrave said...

Finally! I have a Black Beetle comic I can hold in my hand. I've been looking forward to this ever since I first saw the character (initially thinking you'd resurrected some obscure pulp hero I'd never heard of). Love the art, looking forward to reading more of the story.

My only complaints is that it's too short and the wait for the next installment too long.

Brannigan C said...

The first chapter was awesome and the cover is great as well! Can't wait to read more.

Unknown said...

Hi Mr., I´m from Brazil and my name is Silas Garcia Magalhães.
I bought “The Black Beetle #0” but a lot of comics went astray at the custom here, and my issue was one of them.
I’m traying to buy another, but I´m not finding anyone.
Could someone help me to get one?
Does Dark Horse intend to reprint this comic?
My e-mail: sgarcia18@bol.com.br