Friday, April 6, 2012

A Vampire's Paper Dolls (Dark SHadows #9 Cover) + EISNER!!!

DARK SHADOWS #9 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

here's the latest cover for Dark Shadows, featuring some very creepy PAPER DOLLS :D



I wanted also to let you all know I have been nominated for the prestigious Eisner Award in the Best COver Artist category, thanks to the covers I have been doing for DARK SHADOWS, LONE RANGER, WARLORD OF MARS, ZORRO, BLACK PANTHER, and ARCHIE MEETS KISS.
I can't even express how excited and honored I am to be an Eisner nominee: as someone who has been working in this industry for some time now, it really means a lot.
Let's cross fingers now and hope I can bring that little trophy home :)

Thank you all for the continuing love and support: you guys def inspire me to do more and better every time :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Good luck Francesco!
Well luck as nothing to do with it actually, but you know what I mean!

GeoNeo said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Charles R. Rutledge said...

Good luck! You deserve it.