Sunday, December 21, 2008

"The Cold, The Frozen, And The Iced" ~ A Holiday Special Part.1

The Cold, The Frozen, and The Iced
Hello Pulp Friends,

The above is my way to wish you all and your families a very Happy Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year!
2008 has been a great year for me also thanks to all of you dear friends who supported and fueled this little pulp venture I have going here. I am hoping to deliver more pulp art in 2009 and spend some more quality time with you all.

Cheers,
Francesco

9 comments:

Chad Carter said...

"Blondie! You're a dirty son of a snowbaaaaaallllll!"

Thanks FF. A nice original mishmash for us pinions!

SIMON said...

Ahahahaha... too cool. Is it wrong that i want to see this as an actual movie now?

Federico Milella said...

haha:) it looks great!!!!!!

Ilia said...

i love it. but fandango and moviefone aren't listing this in my area. to be honest it looks better then most of the movies debuting in a few days.

by the way the package was brilliant.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Hehe, you'll see more of THIS Blondie ;) Thank you, Chad :)
Simon: no, not wrong at all: I want to see it too :D Thank you :)
Grazie mille, Fede :) E buone Feste a te, signora e bebe' :)
Ilia: sadly is not listed yet ;) Glad you liked this and, mosre importantly, the package :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Brian said...

Oh my gawd, that is fantastic. I love it.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Brian :D
Happy 2009!!!

Cheers,
Francesco

Unknown said...

Gah! Look at how much I've missed! Time to get caught up. Here's to a happy and prosperous New Year, Francesco!

-Dave

Francesco Francavilla said...

Good to see you back, Dave :) I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season and wish you and yours all the best in this 2009 :)

Cheers,
Francesco