Friday, July 3, 2009

Let the action begin!

Garrison Teaser Poster
Hello Pulp friends :)

I know this is not "PULP" in the traditional way but it's definitely gonna be PULP in its themes (babes, bullets, and lots of bad guys). Plus this is what I have been working on in the last few months (the mini is almost completed - working on the last issue), so I hope you all will forgive me if I pimp it a little in here.

The big news is that there is finally (and officially) a preview of the GARRISON covers and artwork over at the Wildstorm Blog.
The great news is that I will be doing some signings at the WS booth during SDCC in a couple of weeks, and we will be giving away big size postcards with the above teaser poster I just did for teasing about the upcoming mini.
So, if you plan to attend SD, make sure to stop by and say hi (and for those who can't, I am going to save a few postcards ;))

Now head to the WS blog and lemme know what you think of GARRISON :)

Have a great 4th July everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
GARRISON created by, ™ and © 2009 Jeff Mariotte & Francesco Francavilla - © 2009 Wildstorm - DC Comics

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock again and again

Federico Milella said...

Amazing!!!!!
You are the man :)

maurizio battista said...

Congratulations, Francesco!
I saw the preview of your drawings on the publisher's blog: it's amazing! Do you remember - many, many years ago - you and me commenting on the Italian translation of Wildstorm comics? Go on like this :-)

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic. I guess I'll have to add this to my pull list. ;-)

Neue Ziel said...

I... Need... GARRISON...

Francesco Francavilla said...

Slavi: thank you, sir :D
Fede: ueeee', Fedeee! No, you da man :) Grazie, cumpa'!
Mau: ueee', Mauuu! But has any book I have done been translated in Italian yet? Maybe Garrison will ;) Grazie, cumpariello :)
Anthony: Thank you :) I am sure you will enjoy the read.
Neue: HA! Not sure when is gonna be released but you will get it at a certain point :)

Cheers,
Francesco