Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Dark Winged Skull King

The Dark King WInged Skull
(click on the above image for a bigger view!)

Hello Pulp friends :)

I decided to make it easier for those of you looking for me at shows to find me ;)
So, starting from the very upcoming HEROES CON, look for this image printed on a big vertical banner :)
I might have some print of this (minus my name ;)) for sale as well, if you guys dig the image :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
Dark Winged Skull King ™ and © 2010 Francesco Francavilla

9 comments:

Ryan K Lindsay said...

Man, what to even say. There are no words. You've created something truly spectacular and I wish I could get to a con to see this bad boy live. If you ever come to Australia we have a great little con, Supanova. Perhaps one day I'll see you there.

Deka Black said...

Great image, I love the weird science flavour given by the jar. A strong image, ;)

Mike Hawthorne said...

BADDEST BANNER EVER!!!

Horsemen will carry this when you raise an army to take over the world.

Mike

KIRK MANLEY said...

That is an amazingly cool banner!!!!

Jared is Leader said...

That is one of the best possessed tentacled skulls in a jar with wings that I have ever seen!

Larry Amyett, Jr said...

Wow, man! That's really cool.

King Megatrip said...

fantastic! if you do have some prints available, I'd love to buy one!!

Britt Reid said...

Funny, I pictured you as taller... ;-)

Brian McDonald said...

This is fantastic. As is the other banner. There's no possible way I can go to HeroesCon, as I'm in Arizona, but I'd love to get my hands on both of these. Will you have them available for sale on your site?