Friday, December 3, 2010

Black Panther Book of the Month!

Black Panther
Hi guys,

while I am still happy for all the praise that my run on Detective (with those talented Snyder and Jock fellas) is getting, I found out today that in the new Wizard Magazine (now on the shelves) my other BIG-TWO debut book with writer David Liss, Black Panther Man Without Fear #513, has been picked as "BOOK OF THE MONTH" in the PULL LIST section of the magazine by the Wizard staff.
The book will be in stores on December 15th - mark your calendars!
If you have been enjoying my noirish art on Commissioner Gordon, well you are gonna get 23 pages of down to the street noir/pulp action in here too :)
Will share some preview when we get closer to the release.

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
Black Panther ™ and © 2010 Marvel Entertainment

No comments: