Sunday, February 19, 2012

HUNGRY MONKEY - A Roberson-Francavilla Film

HUNGRY MONKEY - A Roberson-Francavilla Threadless Tee
~~ Click on the image for big poster ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

this is not really a film (even if it should be ;)) but the front and back image for a t-shirt I did with my dear friend & talented iZombie writer, Chris Roberson, with the fine folks at THREADLESS :)

What I titled here -in this mockup movie poster- as HUNGRY MONKEY is the part 4 of 4 different "MONKEY AROUND" t-shirts, all written by Chris and illustrated by me and some of my coolest friends: Mike Allred, Colleen Coover, and Chris Samnee.

You can order my HUNGRY MONKEY tee here.

Hope you guys dig them and have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Frogze said...

Hi Francesco!
Fantastic stuff all around, maestro!