Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE SHADOW #1 FF Exclusive Cover

THE SHADOW #1 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

As promised, here is the first of my cover for the new THE SHADOW series at Dynamite. Be warned: due to the many var covers, I am only doing a few here and there so these def need to be pre-ordered if you want to make sure to get it :)

This one can be found at page 299 of February's Previews.
Here's the solicits:
THE SHADOW #1 - DF EXCLUSIVE - Original Art COver by Francesco Francavilla
Available only from Dynamic Forces!
The SHadow returns in a tale of blazing action and deadly intrigue and it all happens under an incredible DF Exclusive Edition cover by fan-fave artist Francesco Francavilla.


Hope you guys dig it and pre-order a copy :)

Francesco Francavilla: Presenting The Black Beetle
~~ Click on the image for the Interview~~
Speaking of Pulp heroes, pls check this Black Beetle interview I did with the fine folks over at Comics Bulletin and that I just posted on The Black Beetle blog with some art sneak peek :)

Wish you all a wonderful Pulp SUnday. :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

Britt Reid said...

Cool concept!
And, I don't think it's ever been done before for The Shadow!
Considering the literally hundreds of paperback & hardcover, pulp, comic, and lp/cd/cassette covers that have appeared, to do something new takes real talent!
Bravo!

Denver Brubaker said...

Wowsers does this look keen! I'm excited to get my hands on "The Shadow" -- I'm addicted to listening to the OTR shows while making my own comics...