Saturday, February 4, 2012

"PHANTOMS OF SPACE" (1958?)

Click on the image for the Bigger Movie Poster
Phantoms of Space
Phantoms of Space

Hello Pulp Friends :)

I came up with this classic, low budget (Italian maybe?) sci-fi movie for fun, but now its story is screaming to come to life from outer space: what do you guys think? Should I listen to that screaming voice from beyond and bring "PHANTOMS OF SPACE" to your screens (or shelves)? Pls let me know what you think :)

Oh, if I do, I am gonna need some popcorn ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

*Prints of the poster available if interested.

PHANTOMS OF SPACE & Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

5 comments:

Stack said...

Please do, that looks fantastic.

Aldo Ojeda said...

Most definitely yes!

Philip A. Buck said...

Wow!!! This is wonderful! I'd enjoy a series or movie for sure, sir. Very nice job!

Jay Exonauts said...

This is fantastic! I'd love to see a movie based on this--or a comic. ;)

Keep it coming Francesco!

Brian said...

abso-LUTELY!