Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"House of Ice" - A 3D Xmas Tale (2010)

House of Ice - A 3D Xmas Tale
~~ Click on the image for biggie a put on 3d glasses! ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

A little late but I finally got around doing my Xmas card for this year.
As some of you know, in the last 3-4 years my cards have been about classic movies and snowmen (remember CAPTAIN COLD from last year?), so in that FF tradition, I give you "HOUSE OF ICE" starring the famous horror movie icon Vincent Ice :)
To make it a little more special, I added some 3D nuances, so if you have a pair of 3D glasses handy, you can enjoy it in 3D! :)

Come back tomorrow for more pulp goodies - meanwhile Happy Holidays to y'all :)

Cheers,
Francesco

"House of Ice" created by and © 2010 Francesco Francavilla
Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Deka Black said...

"Vincent Ice! XDDD You deserve your fame. What a pun! XDDD

JC said...

One of my greatest regrets of 2010 is not knowing about you--spectacular. And one of my greatest 2011 goals is to hang a piece of your wonderful art in our home. Merry Christmas!

Paul Milligan said...

That's simply amazing. Adding the 3D elements puts this over the top as the coolest Christmas card I've ever seen! Merry Christmas, Francesco!