Friday, October 29, 2010

31 Days of Halloween ~ 29: I Walked With A Zombie

31 Days of Halloween: I Walked With A Zombie
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends

one more movie tomorrow and then the Grand Finale on Sunday - make sure to tune in! :)
Meanwhile enjoy one of the very firt zombie movie, I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE, where zombies are far away of what they are in the upcoming Walking Dead ;)

I Walked With A Zombie
USA, 1943
directed by Jacques Tourneur
starring: James Ellison, Frances Dee, Tom Conway

A nurse goes to one of the West India islands to assist a woman apparently affected by some form of mind paralysis. In reality, the mother-in-law has changed this woman into a zombie to prevent her from leaving her son.


Cheers,
Francesco

~!~ BONUS CHILLS! ~!~

I Walked With A Zombie
~~ Click on the REAPER! ~~

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Tome Wilson said...

I just saw this movie for the first time yesterday on TCM. I was expecting a typical low-budget, no scares "zombie" film from the '40s, but the acting and cinematography is really well done.

Thanks for this piece!