Sunday, October 17, 2010

31 Days of Halloween ~ 17: The Fly

31 Days of Halloween: The Fly
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends

For day 17, here's another classic horror cult which had a remake that was as good as the orginal: "THE FLY"!
And for the extra chill, I hope you guys don't mind me reposting the con sketch I did recently - I just like it too much :)

The Fly
USA, 1958
directed by Kurt Neumann
starring: David Hedison, Patricia Owens, Herbert Marshall, Vincent Price

During an experiment of disintegration and re-aggregation done on himself, a scientist is not aware that a fly gets involved in the cycle. The uncautious scientist will have a terrible transformation. Cult movie with two sequels and an excellent remake in 1986 by David Cronenberg.


Cheers,
Francesco

~!~ BONUS CHILLS! ~!~

The Fly
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla

1 comment:

Deka Black said...

I only watched the Cronenberg version. Is bad?