Sunday, May 20, 2012

THE SHADOW #5 Cover

THE SHADOW #5 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Keeping it in tune with the last few days here on Pulp Sunday, here's my most recent cover for THE SHADOW #5, in which I just realized I channeled a bit of Kaluta without even knowing it :)

This - unlikely the previous Shadow covers of mine - will be a regular cover so it will be sold in the comicshops at the regular cover price :) Just make sure to pre-order #5 asking for my cover to make sure you get one.

And speaking of Pulp heroes, get ready for THE BLACK BEETLE's NIGHT SHIFT Pt. 2 out in a couple of days in Dark Horse Presents #12. I posted some art sneak peek on The Black Beetle blog :)


Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

No comments: