Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Shadow Is Aiming At You!

THE SHADOW #1 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Here's my variant cover for THE SHADOW #2, out today in stores. I am not sure yet if this will be available in stores or not, but if not, pls contact Dynamic Forces and see how to purchase it.
I am glad to announce that the next variants for this series will be available in stores like all my other covers :)

Here's the solicits:
THE SHADOW #2 ~ written by Garth Ennis - illustrated by Aaron Campbell
Lamont Cranston and Margo Lane fly west on Pan Am's fabulous China Clipper- but the golden age of air travel might just mean fiery death above the clouds for our heroes. In Shanghai, Major Tateo Kondo of Japanese military intelligence puts his own plans in motion, while his American counterparts struggle to catch up. The Shadow battles aerial assassins and worse, in part two of the six-part The Fire Of Creation.


And speaking of Pulp heroes, get ready for THE BLACK BEETLE's NIGHT SHIFT Pt. 2 out next week in Dark Horse Presents #12. I posted some art sneak peek on The Black Beetle blog :)


Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

4 comments:

Brian said...

Great cover. Love the design.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, Brian :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Ilia said...

That is one of the most unique Shadow covers...reminds me a little of the old Belmont Shadow paperback covers or the Hidden Death cover from the pulps. This is a great cover. Would love to own the original.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I always find such cool stuff years after - How can I get this mate! Your artwork is incredible!

I found your work after getting into The Shadow radio shows! I need this image!!!