Monday, April 26, 2010

La Cucaracha!

La Cucaracha

Click on the images for bigger size

Hello Pulp Friends,

I can finally reveal another of the many "side" projects I am working on here and there: "LA CUCARACHA", a short GRAVESLINGER tale written by the super talented and super friend Cullen Bunn.

La Cucaracha
I was waiting to draw some more GRAVESLINGER since I did the below pinup 2 ys ago, and thanks to Shannon Denton I got to kill two roaches...err... two birds with one stone because not only I am drawing a tale, but I am also working with Cullen, which is a delight just that alone :)
Hope you dig it, and if you think this page is nasty, wait to see the next ones ;)

La Cucaracha
The tale will be part of a collection of short tales soon to be published by IDW. STay tuned for more info.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla
GRAVESLINGER created by, ™ and © 2010 Jeff Mariotte & Shannon Eric Denton

Click Here
Click on the image for bigger view

4 comments:

Doc Shaner said...

Sweet! Looking forward to this one Francesco!

Steve Epting said...

Looking good Francesco!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you so much, Evan and STeve :D I am having lots of fun with this and I hope it shows it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Chad Carter said...

Looking forward to this, absolutely!