Thursday, September 6, 2012

New FF Store for ART-PRINTS-BOOKS



Original Art, Limited Prints, Art Books!!!

Hello Pulp Friends,
The new place for purchasing original art, art prints (limited prints like my MONDO's CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON or other archival giclee art prints), limited edition sketchbooks and books from me is
http://francavilla.bigcartel.com/

I am updating the store with new items so please check it often. I do most of the announcements of new items via TWITTER - you can follow my feed @f_francavilla to be up-to-date with what is on sale on the store page.
If you are interested in a print that is not yet on the store page, pls contact me for availability.

ON SALE TODAY!!!

MONDO's CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON(24" x 36" screen print. Signed and numbered AP edition of 23 - only 15 will be on sale).

 



These are the Artist Proofs of the sold-out special San Diego Comicon 2012 Mondo edition. Printed by D+L Screen Printing.
All prints are signed, numbered, and remarqued - I planned a very cool and nice way to fit the original art in the design of the poster.

This item will be on sale this afternoon (EST) Sept 6. Exact drop time will be announced on twitter (@f_francavilla). Thanks!

Cheers,
Francesco

No comments: