Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Death Laser!

Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

(click on the strip for a better reading experience :))

Hello Pulp Friends :)

It was 1960s Nick Fury week over at Comic Twart, and I decided to do a little Sternako inspired strip/story which I posted yesterday there.
Since the format I sued was similiar to our beloved Sunday strips, I added a cover image this morning and I am posting in it since I think it qualifies as goold Pulp comic :)
Hope you guys enjoy it even if it's a very short tale :)

Have a Wonderful Pulp Sunday everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © Francesco Francavilla 2010

4 comments:

Steve Epting said...

Absolutely awesome Francesco!

Chuck Wells said...

Cool! Let me know if this piece goes on the market? (hint)

Kyle Henry said...

Great work!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Love it , has a Noel Sickles vibe going on too.