Sunday, July 11, 2010

Giant Robot Week!

Giant Robot Week
~ Click on the images for bigger views ~

Hello Pulp Friends,

please keep an eye on my sketchblog this week because I am having a "GIANT ROBOT WEEK" overthere! :)
And one or two old school robot will show up as well, so I hope to see you there joining the fun and meanwhile I hope you dig the little promo I did above :)

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

Giant Robot Week
~~ click on the image for giant WALLPAPER view ~~

7 comments:

Deka Black said...

Mecha daikaijus what could be wrong?

Tome Wilson said...

Go Big O!

Philip A. Buck said...

wow! this is great! You always put up such impressive stuff. I really love that Big O, the Iron Giant, and Gort are all together. That really makes me happy inside.

Fer said...

WOW!!! I want that illustration on a t-shirt, please!! :)

Dominic Bugatto said...

Cool stuff.

Britt Reid said...

Absolutely beautiful!
But, where's Kronos? (1957)
http://www.atomicmonsters.com/images/kronos_main.jpg
http://www.moviecatcher.net/images/kronos-robot.jpg
He's BIG (REALLY BIG)!
He's a ROBOT!
Just because he's non-humanoid... ;-(

John Bear Ross said...

Mecha-Streisand! Yay!

Best,
JBR