Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Dream Job...

US Robot Army
~~ click on the image for giant ROBOT view ~~

...is piloting one of this bad boy :D

This is the last (for now) installment of Giant Robot Week from last week (I know, it was so giant that it spilled in this week ;)).
Everyone seems digging the U.S.R.A. so should I try to explore that more? Maybe in sequential format? Anyone supporting this idea? Uh? ;) :)

EDITED to add the USRA motor vehicle permit below: I mean, really, who wouldn't love to get one of these? ;) :D
Hope you guys dig the logo I created :)


Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork & U.S.R.A. (United States Robot Army) © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
US Robot Army
~~ click on the image for giant ROBOT view ~~

8 comments:

Deka Black said...

I don't know... work in the army is not for me...

Francesco Francavilla said...

HA! You know I am talking about a fictional Robot Army, right? ;)
When I was a kid I was dreaming to pilot a robot, not specifically this one, but any robot would have been cool :)

Cheers,
Francesco

RobSchwager said...

Saw it on the Diesel site. I'm totally digging this concept, man!

I'm bummed I didn't think of it myself...

I say pursue it!

Brian said...

Funny, I was just think I'd like to see the U.S.R.A in sequential action and then you posted your question so, my answer is . .

HECK YEAH!

Unknown said...

Definately want to see some sequential USRA action! Great logo too :)

Mike Hawthorne said...

You know...you are pretty awesome, sir! You know that, right? Cause, you are!

Deka Black said...

yeah, i know, but i like more to pilot, well, one with space travel skills ;)

Tom Floyd said...

Sorry been on an extended, working, vacation, working driving thing.....so I just saw this.....hell yea! count me in.